A listing of things that share common traits:
- Space and doughnuts: Both have holes that are devoid of the goodness around them.
- An itch and the devil: Scratch out often describes the desired goal of their opponents.
- Quixote & Marlon Brando: Well known Dons
- Cords and Caffeine: They both give power
- Fingers and Con artists: Both are great manipulators
- Commuters and Gravy: Both have trains.
- Coffee and Opera: Both are acquired tastes.
- Cookies and Cash: Two things seldom refused
One Reply to “#66 Similarities”