From adolescence until my late 20’s, I didn’t own a scale and didn’t care what my weight was. In 2011 I started a long journey from 415 down to, eventually in 2021, under 200 pounds, to a recomposed Jon 2.0 of 210 in 2023. This page has links to my entire journey.
2011 – The Reduced Calorie Intake Plan
My first attempts, which you will see worked for awhile but then eventually saw me back to my max weight.
2018-2023 – The Big Plunge and Jon 2.0
As you can see from the graph above, by the time I’d hit 2017-18, I was back up to my highest weight. The blog posts below detail my next steps.
- Losing a Guy (a.k.a. 170 pounds) in Just Under 11 Years
- How to Survive the Holidays and Still Lose Weight
- Plateaus, Milestones, and the Secret Food List: 3 Years, 200 Pounds
- Rest Days that Don’t Break Your Apple Activity Streaks!
- So How Do I Just… Stop?
- Am I Hungry?
- 100 All You Can Eat Meals Later…
- I was Fat, Was I Unhealthy?
- Formerly Fat, Formerly Skinny, Now Just Jon 2.0
It’s been a crazy long journey, and I’ll keep updating this page as I have things to share! If you’ve got questions, need a bit of inspiration, or want me to talk to you or your group, feel free to Contact Me