Below are links to everything we’ll talk about, you can jump right in and get started now if you want to!
Allows you to set up a booking webpage that will read directly from (and write to) your Delta State calendar. Set up here. Also, Andrea has written a very nice step-by-step at this link.
TurnItIn AI Detection
First, request a TurnItIn Account from the DSU Library if you don’t already have one.
Collaborative Learning in Office 365
A few links that might be of assistance as you explore:
- Using OneNote Class Notebook.
- Microsoft 365 App (Formerly Office): Android, Apple/iOS
- Microsoft OneDrive App: Android, Apple/iOS
- Microsoft Teams App: Android, Apple/iOS
Google Forms / Sheets for Entry/Exit/Polling
Downloading Canvas Submission Comments in Python
First, set up Python (Instructions)
Next, install the Python API wrapper for Canvas (Instructions, or just type
pip install canvasapi
at the command line).
Next download the Python script and save it to your computer. Finally..
- Request an API key through my school’s Canvas instance (Instructions here)
- Modify the script to add my API URL, Key, and the Course ID (I got the course ID by looking at the web URL / address at the top of my browser when going to my Canvas course)
- Run the script, dumping it to a text file (I named the script “canvassubmissions.py”, so I ran “python3 canvassubmissions.py > comments.txt” in my terminal window.
More information and an example of what it looks like in Excel can be found here.
Here’s a link to Ahaslides!