So, you’ve just met me and thought “Hmm, this guy is kinda cool”, and you want to be friends. Well, all you have to do is take the simple test below. Give yourself 1 point for each “Yes”.
2. Does the abbreviation k2tog mean anything to you?
3. Do you know the difference between a mortise cylinder and a rim cylinder?
4. If I tell you that the logos in #1 help me avoid negative affect, do you know what I’m talking about?
5. Do you have a preference between the mooninites and the plutonians?
6. Are you aware that Vorgons have attempted to steal the Tox Uthat?
7. Do you know if you can love something described as “Two tiny wings, eyes big and yellow, horns of a steer”?
8. Have you ever thought to, or actually, spoken to an SMTP server via Telnet?
9. Do you recognize any of the following names: Vincent Tinto, Donald Broadbent, George Miller, or Herbert Simon?
10. Do you have a preference between Tony’s and Zatarains?
11. Ever eaten Pączki?
12. What about an Artichoke? (Dips & Stuff from a jar don’t count)
13. Do you know what a Levene’s test tests?
14. Ever been described as a Foolish Mortal?
15. Ever been down the Nature Trail to Hell or One Particular Harbour?
0 = We probably aren’t going to work out as friends.
1-4 = We’ve got some foundation, just need to build it up a bit.
5-10 = We’ve got a decent amount of things in common.
11-14 = Wow, why aren’t we friends already?
15 = You’re either lying or my clone.