If you are a student in one of my classes or an advisee, you have 3 options for meeting with me in person to ask questions, discuss assignments or grades, or just to chat.
- Standing Office Hours: I keep these hours open and unscheduled. I will be in my office or the location listed below. Feel free to stop by for as little or as long as you like.
- By Appointment: Feel free to email me directly to request an appointment. I don’t mind scheduling specific appointments!
- By chance – Knock on my office door anytime – if I’m available, I’m more than happy to meet for a few minutes.
For Fall 2016
8:30 – 9:30 AM, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, in Ewing 350
3:30 – 5:00 PM, Mondays, in Union 215
8:50 – 10:50 AM, Tuesdays & Thursdays, in Ewing 350
Advising Students (Fall 2016 Registration):
Here is what you’ll need so we can have a productive meeting:
- Go to This Website and reserve an appointment. This is required so that I have time to prepare for your meeting on my end (i.e. pull your file, etc…)
- Bring a tentative class schedule – what you would like to take next semester. We’ll look it over, compare it to what you need to take before graduation, and if it all looks good, we’ll get you into those classes.
Students not having done #1 or #2 will be asked to return later once they’ve completed those steps. “Walk-in” advising is fine for quick questions, but I’d prefer some notice before you arrive for a formal advising meeting.
Note: Since I do my appointments online, there will not be a sign-up sheet on my door for appointments – you’ll simply use the website. If none of the open times work for your schedule, email me to set up a meeting.