Stupid People Alert: Fire Is Hot

Oddly Enough News Article | Reuters.co.uk
“A German man drank too much, wet his bed and set fire to his apartment while trying to dry his bedding, police in the western town of Muelheim said on Monday.”He was too drunk to go to the toilet,” said a police spokesman. “The next morning he put a switched-on hairdryer on the bed to dry it and left the apartment.” When the 60-year-old returned, his home and belongings were in flames.”
What is it with fire and stupidity lately? It’s amazing… I now think most people shouldn’t be allowed around matches.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *